A special artwork-inspired candle created to encourage you to make the best of 2021! Always remember, brighter days are ahead. Even through the tough times (such as 2020), you have to remember that this too shall pass. The future is bright.
This artistic label created by Multifaceted owner Christina Degreaffenreidt captures the promise of Psalm 121: "I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help." The sun announces the "brighter days” ahead and the daffodil stands as the symbol of new beginnings.
Brighter Days Are Ahead is a bright, citrusy yet cozy scent combining plums, black cherry and musk with earthy essential oils including cedar, bergamot, and clary sage. Amber, vanilla and sugar are added to give notes of sweetness.
- 60+ hour burn time
- Rare cotton wood wicks
Multifaceted™ candles are:
- Hand-crafted in Greensboro, North Carolina
- Made from a natural coconut & soy wax blend
- Toxin-free (no parabens, no phthalates)
- Developed from renewable sources
- In sustainable heavy premium glass vessels (30% recycled glass)
- Shipped in recycled cardboard with biodegradable protective filling
- Scented with fragrance oils free from harmful chemicals