our story inspired by making an impact
Multifaceted™ was started in March 2020 as a way to bring creative goodness to the world. Started by Christina Degreaffenreidt (pictured below) a lover of candles, after discovering how toxic candles can be. The mission of our brand is to make a positive impact in people's homes, the world & humanity.
Multifaceted™ has quickly evolved into a line or premium hand poured candles made in Greensboro, NC. Our mission is to offer a transparently safer product built with the best intentions for you, your family, your home and our planet.
We share our behind the scenes stories on our blog as a series of journal entries to tell the story of multifaceted™ along the journey to make a positive impact, one candle at a time.
Multifaceted™ Candles Are:
- Hand-crafted in Greensboro, North Carolina
- Made from a natural coconut & soy wax blend
- Toxin-free (no parabens, no phthalates)
- Developed from renewable sources
- In sustainable heavy premium glass vessels (30% recycled glass)
- Shipped in recycled cardboard with biodegradable protective filling
- Scented with fragrance oils free from harmful chemicals
Read about our Multifaceted Candle Ethos here.
Candles made better for you, your home & the environment
Our Commitment to You
In hand-selecting our wax, oils, wicks, glassware and packaging, we are committed to creating a beautiful, fragrant line of candles in a transparent, safe, and eco-friendly way.